Friday, March 1, 2013

If you're an artist, visit Behance.net

It's like being a child again, and getting Christmas early. I came across an artwork in Pinterest. Ok, ok, guilty as charged. I'm lurking on that site again, but then I saw a very striking illustration by Teagan White. So I clicked the original site and I wanted to comment and appreciate the art but I had to register. I am such a lazy one for registrations and stuff. Good thing, all I had to do was sign on with my Google account. And I know I'm babbling here but I just want you to know that if you are an artist or if you want to get totally inspired, get on with the site Behance. You won't regret it. 


You see me featuring a number of artists here in my blog right. 
Well now I have a portal, where I could see ALL of them. I am drowning with art right now. 

Oh no! After about a dozen clicks on who should i follow, (it's like Twitter and Pinterest for Artists) next thing I need to do is showcase my own art, no wonder it asked me what kind of artist i am. I answered, amateur artist specializing in crafts, drawings and illustration. I am so overcome with shyness! i cant' go through with it. 

I have to have a serious talk with myself now. 

Images: 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...