Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Daily Morning Yoga Sequence

I don't really want to get thin, instead I want to get fit. Knowing that in a few more years, my body, along with my mind will slowly deteriorate. As I bore witness with the current situation my mother and father in-law is in (they both have suffered a stroke and has since shown signs of dementia). Not to get further into these glum details, I resort to staying positive and keeping my spirits up all the time. Thus my inner calm have found their peace in Yoga. I have been trying my luck at these and seeing this easy to follow routine (just 10-15 minutes tops), who wouldn't want to try? I dare you to try these Yoga Sequence at home, tell me how it goes. 


For the complete routine get in here

Images: 1 | 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...